The Deaton Institute for University Leadership in International Development is excited to announce the inaugural Within Reach conference, with the theme of Zero Hunger hosted April 12-15, 2021, on a computer screen near you.
With renowned World Food Prize Laureates, international food security powerhouses like Catherine Bertini and Roger Thurow, and many scientists, business executives, and others, this conference will inspire, empower, and challenge students to take action against hunger in a world plagued by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, virtual education, and economic hardship.
Registration is LIVE! 50 SPOTS LEFT.
Registering does not grant you immediate access to the conference.
It is a 6-12 hour turnaround time, so please be mindful of that and plan accordingly.
If you are a current student/faculty at one of the following universities or participate in one of the following organizations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your code for admission.
- Universities Fighting World Hunger Summit 2021 attendee
- University of Missouri (Columbia)
- North Carolina State University
- Culver-Stockton College
- Penn State University
- Missouri S&T (Rolla)
- University of Kentucky
- VA Tech
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Christopher Newport University
- World Food Prize Youth Institutes
- National Peace Corps Association
- University of Guelph
- Presenting Sponsors:
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) North America
- Universities Fighting World Hunger
- Missouri Farmers Care
- Farm Journal Foundation
- Mary Christie Institute
- Conference Box Sponsor:
- Shelter Insurance (Columbia, MO)
- Convoy of Hope (Springfield, MO)
Remaining student opportunities: (First come, first serve!)
*Students must be registered for the conference to take advantage of these opportunities